September 14, 2009

what will i wrote??

What will i wrote?? to much story in this month, about me and everyone around me and anything. From where i must start this story of this month??let's we start it..September 1st : 1st day for me to go to UIN, it's not to bad for 1st day and the next day it's really fun, meet with new person with different personality with different experience. New friends and new experieces thats really cool for me. Thats a lille bit story about my collage and my new friends, cool.
Whats the next story in this September??hheemmppss its same story with same man DEFRI..oouugghh damn it, i like him, i enjoy everytime with him when we start send message, sometimes i think don't he like me??i don't know, but sometimes i think he like me much!!!yeah i think, but just as friend?or more than friend?who knows??just he to know. Who Am I In His Eye??damn it. I hate if he like this, without any clarity, without any status, but i like him, i like his personality. Oh GOD what will i do??i hate but i like,,damn it..